Another selvage quilt.....who is sneaking over and filling up my selvage boxes?...i can't seem to empty them. I finished piecing this on May 28, 2014. It is 73" square.
The middle is done with a spirograph like tool from the Quiltazoid people.
I did different feathers in each of the green rounds...and different leaves in each of the black rounds.
As i mentioned in a previous post, two corners got some drama because i watched a Jamie Wallen video and had to go and try it. haha
The back is pieced from green fabrics in the stash
My pictures pretty much suck today...no sun...bad lighting...and inept camera person. haha
Thread used was Glide light olive for the top and So Fine bright green for the bobbin. This took 12 bobbins...sort of surprised me that it took so many, but the things i quilted were dense, so i guess that was about right.
The binding is a mix of greens. most were trimmed from the back and then i added enough from the binding stash to make the length that i needed.
This one has a heavy batting in it.....plus the base piece for the selvages....and all those seams, so it has some weight to it. good for the winter.
I think it's time to get back to leather for a while.