Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Another one bites the dust

I finished another quilt of mine today. the pattern name is Limerick and it was designed by my friend, Marilea. it is super easy to construct and loads of fun. i have made several of them now. great stash buster.


Here you can see the true colors of the fabrics. i really like this.


I chose colors that were in the batik border...green, purple, gold, brown....it all seemed to go together well even though the fabrics themselves were not something that you would normally put together. isn't it strange how that happens?


The back is a partial FatBack from Wilma....naturally. i love her stuff.  these dots are so much fun.


Here's a clearer, closer pic.


I used my Quiltazoid Baptist Fans and .... zip.... it was done in no time. 

Great quilt....great fun


No comments:

Search This Blog