Sunday, September 27, 2015

Life's Circles

I saw this quilt on MQR earlier in the year...about April. it was shown by Anne in Australia and she called hers Liberty Circles.  I fell in love with it and had to make my own. I am calling mine Life's Circles.

Dug out my circle cutter and cut lots of circles...and lots of little cornerstones .... and lots of sashings.  I used Connecting threads Cream cotton for the background. Don't know when it will get quilted....but at least i finally finished piecing it.

The circles are machine appliqued onto the background in an applique stitch with variegated threads.



It is 82x98. I already have a quilting plan...so perhaps it will get finished sooner rather than later. and i am keeping this one.



I love it.  Thank you, Anne, for sharing yours.


No comments:

Search This Blog