Sunday, March 24, 2019

Things are happening around here....

I started an alphabet book, but ran out of things to use, so that is on hold till i find more goodies.

So, i started a number book. The numbers are machine appliqued and the things are machine embroidered. it was fun finding the right number of things that were the right size to fit on the page. I have a few done so far.

The pages are different colors. This is the front cover.


I learned out to add words on my embroidery machine and did this all in one pass. getting smarter in my old age. haha


I hope I used a monster that wasn't a scary one for little kids.




This is the back cover. All other numbers have 2 pages, but it worked out that this one went on one page. It's kind of tricky to make a book and get the right number of pages.



A lady on MQR was selling some of her dies, so I snatched up these small ones that I didn't have.






Today I dug through the tub of crazy quilt fabric that are fuzzy and different and cut out a couple sets of bears. so far, i have 22 but will do a few more tomorrow. i put fusible stuff on the back of most of them to try and control the fuzzies.


I'm going to cut out some crazy cats, too. 

No comments:

Search This Blog