Monday, March 1, 2021

February's report

 February got a gold star....I got all my projects completed.

Quilts finished....

Blessings of Autumn


And the quilt made from February's black blocks.


I made a bunch of doll clothes, too. Here are some of them.

A black and white houndstooth skirt.  check out those purple cowboy boots. haha


Polka dot color block dress


Hi-Lo skirt with bikini wrap top.


Raincoat and hat.


Jumper with pockets...and a crocheted hat. and adorable bunny slippers.


A swing coat. In my signature selvages. haha


I got about 200 more black blocks made. A lot of them have dogs in the middle. They will go on eBay.




But, the best thing....my project of the month....Catch me if you can quilt.

I started this at least a year ago. Made 4 circles and put it in a box. At the beginning of the month, I had these finished....



By the end of February, I had this much finished.


Some close ups.









This is what it will be when finished.



I hope to get back to this soon. Once I get my March project finished, I'll pull this out and work on it some more. It takes so long to understand the directions....and make all those little paper pieced arcs. I was on a roll when the month ended, and I would like to continue it before I forget what I was doing. haha

I work on several things at once, so, I did black blocks for a couple of days, then switched to doll clothes for a couple days, then worked on the catch me if you can quilt for a couple days. In the end, it all gets finished......usually. haha

March projects look to be easier than February. 








No comments:

Search This Blog