Thursday, April 1, 2021

March's Progress Report

 March was a pretty good month. The color was green and I made many scrappy green blocks that turned into 2 quilt tops. One has been sold and the other will go to my nephew. I am waiting on batting and backing to get it quilted.

This one will go to my nephew


This one was sold


I did get this heart quilt quilted...and it was sold.


I quilted a heart quilt with blues and browns for my sister also but did not get a pic. It was huge and heavy and i already had it folded and in a bag before i remembered the pic. at the point, i just said forget it. haha

On the embroidery front, I am doing the Lone Star Alphabet. I have 5 more blocks to make. Here are some of them.




I don't understand the ZZTop reference, but perhaps he was from there.

And I made more doll clothes.

An adorable housecoat



Some flannel PJs

And a dress with a collar/shoulder strap.


I am still working on cleaning out the studio and am presently trying to sell pieces of leather and leather supplies and books and patterns. How did I accumulate so much stuff?  I emptied out many folders of pics of quilts made from the last 10 years and threw all that out. The folders will go in a yard sale. 

This de-cluttering business is work. haha

April's number is 7.  I have already put the project together. the color is yellow and i have lots of yellow to make blocks. and the quilt is a leather one that i am thinking about the design. It might be a busy month....mowing will start....and flower planting....and dog walking....and who knows what else.


No comments:

Search This Blog