Thursday, June 22, 2023

Robin's K#2

 This used up the last of the batiks. I used all the bits and pieces and pieced blocks until there were no bits and pieces left. 

Then I added brown, green, purple and tan blocks  from the stash to have enough.

Pretty much same as the last one....5" squares.....wavy lines through the block and over the seams.


Some of those blocks are wild....pieced with anything left over.




The back is a dark green sheet from the thrift store. I don't know if it's the camera or the operator, but I take lousy pics. haha


This one is 62 x 84".  Glide light olive for the top and Glide jade for the bobbin.

Now I have to piece backs for the other two....tomorrow's job.

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

These will be nice donation quilts for your friend!

Search This Blog