Sunday, September 15, 2019

Crazy Quilt Snowman Mittens

Continuing on with my crazy quilt theme, I am now doing mittens.....using snowman fabrics.

This is the original design.




This is what I am doing...


I am using all snowman fabrics and the same dark blue for the outline. Some of the spaces are small...on either side of the middle, so I think I will treat that as one space, since i have fabrics with larger designs that won't fit well into the tiny spaces. I am using various blues for the background. The blocks will be trimmed to 8x10". I am going to make 20 of them.

I have a lot of Santa fabrics, too and am thinking I will make a Santa crazy quilt something....once I find a design that I want to use.

The embroidery machine will be humming away for weeks.

But, tomorrow I go out of town once again to take care of my cousin who is now home from the hospital, so the emb. machine gets to rest for a week. haha



No comments:

Search This Blog