Monday, March 23, 2020

Here you go, Sis...

I've been painting my kitchen and decorating with my coffee and tea tins. my sister thought it was time for me to send her some pics, so this is for her.

If you're not my sister....don't look. hahahaha

Above the windows looking out to the back yard...


Close up of those above...


Top of that large bookcase that I drug home from the Duck. It separates my sewing area from the actual kitchen space...


Under the cabinets that hold the spices and plastic ware...



Top of my corner cabinet...



Between the 2 windows behind my sewing table...



Corner cabinet between stove and sink. Wall on the right is the section I haven't caulked or painted yet. I have to crawl into the sink to reach it. I still have to hang the paper towel holder back up. I just painted that doorway this morning, so I can hang that now...


I like the gray window trim against the orange. Even Jim says he likes it. A little surprise.

There are still many more tins to put up. I hope to get 2 more shelves up tonight. That space above the windows is tight so I might have to add more shelves down on the walls to get all the tins up there.

It's been 32 days since I started this project. I am a bit surprised that I am not finished yet. Probably have a week to go to be all finished up with the painting.

Then we have to put down the floor.  Ugh!!


Search This Blog