Tuesday, March 17, 2020

You Are My Sunshine

Here is another yellow quilt top for Judy's yellow March Challenge. It is 60x74"


I made 100 crumb blocks, but wanted it to be rectangular rather than square, so decided to embroider some letters and put the name of the quilt at the top. haha


I used orange fabrics for the letters and found a sun pattern, too.



I dug out all my yellow strips and bits and pieces. Some are kind of beige, or tan, or gold.... but counted as yellow for this top.


Crumb blocks come together quickly and I had 100 of them in no time.


It's amazing how many scraps you can find when you dig in the stash and through all those boxes. 









1 comment:

Vicki W said...

I hope you sell all of these quilts that you make! You are incredibly prolific!

Search This Blog