Sunday, June 28, 2020

White Madness II

All month I've been making white blocks....selvage blocks.....strip blocks....day after day after day. Finally......

This....


It is 72x84.....6 inch blocks set 12x14


This little cat came from my embroidery machine repair people. Whenever they repair the machine, they stitch this out to show you that the machine works. I have had several of them.


Just enough color so it isn't completely white and boring.


This little heart came from fabrics I got from my son.


A little Santa stitched all in white.


I have 25 white blocks left over....to be added to my huge pile of other blocks....to be incorporated into another quilt one day.

Now, I am done with white for the month...a few days early.  Next month is purple....I don't have too much purple, so July should be finished early, too.




No comments:

Search This Blog