Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Patchwork Pets

 Anita Goodesign has the best embroidery designs. I have many, many of them. I especially like the crazy quilt, applique types. This new design ticks all my boxes....it has applique....it has crazy quilting....it was cats, dogs and birds. what's not to like. There are 16 blocks. So far, I have finished 4.  Here they are.

I like the several different background fabrics.


This one I used plain background fabrics and put in the meandering design that they had in the backgrounds. 


Black, white and gray kitties.....with a bird


2 Dogs, 2 birds.


Their designs call for batting in the blocks, but i skip that part. and i skip the meandering stitching in the background fabrics, too. except for that one block.

The only downside is that they take so long to stitch out. The first 2 cats was 73 steps....and over an hour of stitching. So, I only make one in a day, but they are soooo darn cute.



No comments:

Search This Blog