Sunday, January 31, 2021

January Recap

 I'm going to try and be organized this year and get lots done. I have numbered 12 quilt tops to quilt this year....and 12 projects to finish...and 12 colors to use up scraps.

January was successful.

This was the January quilt that got finished ....


 I also quilted a couple more....

This was a flip and stitch that was pieced and quilted at the same time on the longarm.


This was a new process that I saw on a video and tried. Just lay the pieces out and stitch them down. Then I couched the edges with colorful yarn.  Fun to do.



I also quilted up 4 snowmen wall hangings  and sold them to my sister.







The project for January was a quilt as you go project that I started a year or two ago. 2 rows were finished....some blocks were made. I finished the rest of the blocks and put 2 more rows together. Then decided I did not want to finish it. I zigzagged over the edges of the 4 rows I had put together and put it in the dog's crate. haha    The rest of the 45 blocks were sold on eBay.  Sometimes you just have to say.... enough....and get rid of something. haha


The color was brown.  I made some 4 patch posy blocks with a brown Halloween print. And then sold them on eBay.






On the embroidery front, there was some progress ....

This is a BOM that I saw on FB...waiting for this month's block.



A few more dog blocks done...




And a couple patchwork pet blocks finished....



So, I feel good about January. Let's hope next month is as successful.








1 comment:

Vicki W said...

I would think for you that 36 projects would be a short list!

Search This Blog