Friday, January 12, 2024

New Year....new challenges

 This year I am again challenging myself to do certain things each month.

January's list is....

1.  Use that ton of black scraps and make blocks....DONE!  I made 117  8.5" blocks.

2.  Piece the zebra blocks....there are over 200  zebra squares that I am framing. So far, I have 59 finished. I am quickly losing interest in this project. But, I shall push myself to finish.

3.  Embroidering colorful Mylar cowboy boots. I will make 30 of them. I need 12 more to finish.

4.  Sweet Pea's BOM....Houses. DONE!  I finished January's house today.

5. Bona Lisa's BOM. I keep finding cute applique projects on line and sign up. haha

This quilt has a skeleton in the middle and the border blocks are sweaters that she has knitted.

I just started and am cutting out fusible parts. Hope to have the middle skeleton fused down today.

And I have 2 sweater blocks to do also.


If you need me, I'll be at the sewing machine....or the ironing board


This is Sweet Pea's January house. It is done in 2 parts....About 12x20"


These are some of the black scrappy blocks.



No comments:

Search This Blog