Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Selvage Pinwheels

What to do with what seems like millions of selvages. well, you keep coming up with more designs to use them on.

This time, I made the background of selvages.....and cut out some shapes with my cutter.....and made pinwheels....or, maybe they are windmills. haha


The blocks are 12" (finished)


I'm just using any selvage pieces for the background. Mostly white pieces that got rejected for other projects.


They go pretty quickly. I made these 4 yesterday....plus 2 more backgrounds. I will make 20 in all.


I cut more 13" selvage pieces today while the embroidery machine was going, so I am going to go and sew up some more blocks.

I got the main embroidery machine back from the shop today....so I could make my railroad track pieces for the train quilt.....so I am working on that project, too.

Busy, busy

No comments:

Search This Blog