Tuesday, July 31, 2018

The rest of the Laurel Burch Dogs

I embroidered like a crazy women and finished up the rest of the dogs. I am going to my sister's on Thursday and wanted to take them all with me so she could pick out the ones she wanted. these are some happy dogs. haha



When you are the middle dog, you need a tough name...like Butch. hahahaha


And, if Blossom had a pup...it would have to be named Bud, right?


I named this one after my dog.





Along with the dog patterns, there was a pattern for Laurel's signature. so, i put it on the sun block. i couldn't get it any larger, though. i don't know what the sun has to do with dogs, but its ok.








Now i am done with these until they get pieced and quilted. on to something a bit saner and slower.

No comments:

Search This Blog