Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Month is almost over

My green month is almost over....who knew I had so much green.  And, trust me.....there is still LOTS left.

Yesterday...April 27....I made 30 green crumb blocks.


This morning I went to the studio to play.

I haven't been reporting my machine embroidery crazy quilt blocks....but I made #18 of 20 today.


I am trimming them to 8 inches, but they might need a tad more trimming. we'll see.  I am using all hand dyed fabrics that I THINK I got from Vickie Welsh years ago. There are lots of greens and browns with a few black, peach and blue. I love them.

And I have a pumpkin crazy quilt on the longarm. I have all the SID finished and today finished the sashings and borders. Just need to get those blocks done. There are 16 blocks, so it is just wall hanging size.



I spent the last couple of hours on the riding mower at the studio, so that is finished. There was some standing water with all this rain, but I powered through. haha

Now going to chill for a bit and then decide what to sew on this evening.


No comments:

Search This Blog