Monday, April 6, 2020

Weekend progress

I was at my sister's for the weekend....babysitting the dogs....and this is what I accomplished.  It was like a little quilting retreat.....with dogs. haha

Friday, April 3....I made

22 ten inch selvage blocks.


That used most of the selvages...and all of the base fabric that I had cut and brought with me. So, final total on the selvage 10" blocks was 71 of them.  I hope I miscounted and I actually have 72 so I can set them 8x9....if not, I will have to make 1 more.


After that, I started some crazy quilt 6.5" blocks...adding lace and trims...and made 5 of them.



Saturday, April 4...I worked on more crazy quilt 6.5" blocks....adding lace and trims.....I made 28.


Then I switched to crumb blocks....using up small bits of selvages....and made 5 of them.


Sunday, April 5...I continued with crumb blocks...and had a productive day and made 52. These go really quickly, so that was easy.


Monday morning I came back home, so no sewing yet today....maybe later.

There are still lots and lots of green bits and pieces and scraps....and a few handfuls of selvages.













No comments:

Search This Blog