Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Aaaacckk! There's an 8 ft snake in my shower!

I had a small problem this morning in the shower.

I use these little shower scrunchies...get them at the dollar store...all different colors. You know the kind...like this...


Well, this morning, i'm doing my thing and all of a sudden i'm looking down and saying "what the hell?"....my scrunchie was coming apart. i've never had one do that before. now i have an 8 foot scrunchie...kind of like this.



Good grief...how did that happen?? i showed Jim and he just said..that's what you get for buying it at the dollar store. no, that's not it...i get them there all the time.

I guess this one just wasn't tied tight enough. so tonight i shall attempt to roll it back up and retie it. and then as i was looking at it...i thought what a great piece of quilt art fabric. LOL   i think of all the scrunchies i have thrown away when they start to come loose. dang, i could have saved all the different colors of them.

so, that was my dilemma this morning. the rest of the day went much better.

I even got a few things planted in the studio garden. i got some flowering trees from the Arbor Day people last fall and was too lazy to plant them then. i stuck them in a glass of water and put them in the north window at the studio. they started to get leaves and grow so this afternoon i planted them outside. and i got a few little plants at walmart the other day and stuck them in my pots that are on the steps. now if i would just get out there and chop out all those weeds and grass from the garden area i would be set. when i was planting the trees there were 2 fat bumble bees buzzing me so i didn't spend much time out there.

Think i'll go mow some grass...it's therapy and thinking time riding that mower. LOL


No comments:

Search This Blog