I can't find the date of when i embroidered these blocks or pieced the top...i know it has been 2 or 3 years.
It is 46" wide and 44" tall
Sue and Sam were done by embroidery machine.
I bought Sue and Sam separately but didn't want to just make a bunch of them or use them separately.
So i decided to put them with this geisha panel that i had.
I SID around everything....more or less. borders were made from a bunch of Asian charm squares that i had left over.
Back is a piece of fabric from the stash
I used several different colors for the top and changed the colors in the bobbin also
Top threads were Glide. i used the black for the background fill on the geishas
Bobbin threads were a So Fine and a Bottom Line. i used the dark green with the black.
This is the last one quilted for January. i think i did pretty good for this month.
Off to the Duck in the morning....be back Tuesday.