Monday, January 12, 2015

Traveling Turtles

Another one out of the to-be-quilted cabinet. 

This is an Amy Bradley design. she has some really cute patterns. and her patterns are great.....real sized applique sheets...lots of pics and explanations....a lay out sheet.  i recommend her.

front.jpg

I tried to put people in the windows

copter.jpg

I did fusible applique and then quilted over it

cargo.jpg

Came to 60" x 70"

cop.jpg

Pieced May 25, 2013; quilted January 12, 2015

ambulance.jpg

Glide cream on top; Bottom Line Ecru on bottom

beach.jpg

I love some of the goofy faces

ice cream.jpg

Back is a dark blue with dots

back.jpg

I chose a thread that would show on the back....not my usual thing.

back close.jpg

This was super fun. 

1 comment:

ruth cottam quilts said...

I have a grandchild who loves turtles. Have been looking for this pattern. Would you be willing to sell it to me. Thank you so much Marsha Smith brucem1smith2gmail.com

Search This Blog