Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I got new Crocs

I NEEDED new Crocs...really, I did. the bottoms eventually wear out and they get slippery. i had to throw out 2 pair. so i decided to go online and see what they had.

I wound up with blue ones..



Orange ones....



Pink ones...



But the best by far....the coolest, brightest, most fun ones......are the YELLOW ones.....woohoo!!   i need rain and mud so i can go out and splash in the puddles like a 3 year old.



I wore them this morning when i was cutting poison oak from around the walnut tree. after all, i was in shorts and didn't want to get the vine on my legs right?  yeah, i know it was just an excuse to wear the cool yellow boots but i really do like them.

And, since i was gone for 4 or 5 days i missed doing my monthly Santa wallhanging for August. so i got that quilted up today. i already have September embroidered...just need to quilt him up.


I am embroidering alphabet blocks to make a quilt for a friend's little girl who will be 2 in October. today i got A through E finished. hopefully i will stay on task and finish them up.

Stay cool....have ice cream and ice tea.....works for me.

1 comment:

Gina said...

The pink ones embaress me on a weekly basis!

Search This Blog