Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Yet another Stellar Constellation

Here is one more of the quilt that we did in class last year. i just got this one so it got a slightly different treatment than the others did.

If you look at the first border....the pieces look like bandaids to me. LOL   for some reason she did not finish 4 of them in the corners. but i went ahead and quilted a 'ghost' section in those to make them all the same. otherwise it was throwing off my quilting mojo.

i hope she likes it. this is the second quilt i have done for this lady but have never met her. i speak with her on the phone. she sends the quilt to me through someone else and sends the check to me through someone else, also. strange...but hey...works for me.



Here are a few closeups








and the back








That's it for now. i'll try to do better....really.   gotta go play for a while.
later

1 comment:

Tammie said...

Wow! What great quilting! I'm glad I came to check it out. Nice job!

Tammie in NJ

Search This Blog