Sunday, April 14, 2019

A Matching Game .... in quilt form

At first glance....it's just another cute quilt.


But, pull up that little square with the colored circles on it....and you find little pictures.

A brown fish...


A cupcake...


A green fish....


And, a dozen more.....two of each. the idea is to uncover two that match by just uncovering 2 blocks.

I think I will add velcro to the bottom of the flap. I'll decide after it is quilted. I tried putting the velcro sticky back dots on it, but the needle got all gummed up trying to sew them down. I think it needs something to hold the flaps down, otherwise once it gets folded and washed and thrown around, I don't think the flaps will stay down as well as they do now. I'm thinking on it.

It will go to my cousin Barb with the all the grandkids...another amusement to keep them busy.



No comments:

Search This Blog