Wednesday, May 1, 2019

April UFO Challenge Report

April was a crazy month...as most of them are.

I got some piecing finished....

Part of the Catch Me quilt...


Jack's Ducks was pieced...


The matching game quilt top was finished....


Things I got quilted....

Elementary Jelly Roll


And, it usually never happens, but I actually quilted two things that I had just finished piecing this month, too....

Jack's Ducks....for my cousin's 7th grandson


And, the Matching Game quilt was quilted also this month.


I've been making books.

I finished up the Alphabet book and the Counting book and sent them on their way.



And, my favorite so far....A Home for Max



Max looks high and low for a home....and, in the end finds just the right one.


These books are so much fun. I have several patterns and have started on the next one, titled Night Night

But, sad to say, I did not actually finish quilting the UFO for April. It is on the frame, and has a few more rows to go. If I don't get with the program, I will be seriously behind. I hope to catch up in May.







No comments:

Search This Blog