Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fee - Fie - Foe - Fum

I smell the blood of an Englishman....hahahah     remember that?

I made the giant last night. i love that large nose. haha

he's got some humongous shoes, too. i had the owl to do last night, too, but didn't make it. it took 3 hours for the giant and by then it was 11pm so i gave it up for the night.

But tonight i hope to finish the owl and a couple bats and some stars. those all are kind of small so hopefully i can do them all.

The weather is still cloudy and misty so all i want to do is nap. i need spring.



 

1 comment:

Crazy Creek Creations said...

Your blocks are adorable Shirley! I hear you about the weather. Although the sun is shining here today I don't think we're out of the woods yet - hopefully we won't get too much more snow - I also need spring. Nancy in Calgary

Search This Blog