Thursday, July 28, 2011

3 rows done....10 to go

I've been trying to take it easy lately and rest a sore hip.....so have been working on my Dear Jane blocks a bit.

I now have 3 rows completed and put together.


I am really liking this quilt. some of these blocks are rather challenging....trying to figure out how best to make them.



My sister is on the 4th row and i'm trying to keep up.



I have some of the 4th row blocks finished.



This one is going on my bed. i have no illusions of having it done for this winter....perhaps next year.



But it is coming along well and i am happy with it.  so far, C12 has the most pieces....49. a couple of the blocks turned out just a bit differently....either through my error in piecing or i couldn't figure out how exactly to duplicate it. but who will know.

You won't tell on me....will you?  LOL



4 comments:

Borderline Quilter said...

Wow Shirley...that's intricate relaxation!

Freda said...

You are making great progress Shirley. It is looking great.

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

Beautiful!...Took me 6 years to complete my Jane.A little longer then I had hoped but there was a lot packed into that 6 years. That was quite a few years ago and its still my most cherished quilt. You are doing a wonderful job!

MaryAnn said...

This is turning out so cool! Makes me want to start one!! If I can find the time hehehe! This will be gorgeous when you are done!
Hope your hip feels better soon! Don't sit for long periods of time though, it will make it worse :(

Search This Blog