Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Is this Heaven or Hell?

I'm not sure i'm in heaven or in hell...LOL

I told you about my worker at the Duck that is helping me with demolition. Josh is a worker.....i mean a 10 hour day.....balls to the wall.....worker. he gets it done!  well, i brought him home with me to help jim take care of his to-do list. and he's been working like a house afire since Thursday.

So far they have
...put the ceiling in the kitchen and put up new lights. my job is still to caulk and paint it.
...he has cut and glued down the tile in my studio bathroom floor. still have grout to do.
...they have built a concrete block wall in the garage and did an awesome job.
...he has mowed all the grass at the property and is currently out in the pastures on the tractor.
...he has put primer on the ceiling of the plant porch at the house...paint to come next.

I am not gettng my daily naps...LOL   i have lost 11 pounds since last week friday....sweat is a great weight loss plan. josh has gained about 5 pounds....hahahahahaha   that man can eat.      and there's another thing....since jim is working with him......i am stuck cooking.  and my work at the studio is falling behind. but i am not complaining. there are so many projects getting done around here that it is amazing.

I've got him here for about 3 more days....so we will see what else can get accomplished. we are already starting a new list of things he can do in the fall and i can bring him back for a few days in November.

Gotta love young men with muscles.

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

send him over here when he's done! hehehe

Search This Blog