Sunday, September 18, 2011

Jump back in

I have had all the sit down and lay down i can stand. today i am going to the studio. it may just be for a few hours but i am going to do SOMETHING....even if it's wrong. i cannot stand to lay around any more.

I actually slept laying down last night....and slept all night....and got up feeling ok.  tonight i think i will try sleeping in my bed. it is rather high and i couldn't get up there before....and i might need a stepstool tonight....but i think i am ready for a somewhat normal existence.

So, today i will go and play with fabric for a bit.....perhaps push my longarm around a little.....and see how it works.

I cannot be immobile any longer.

And tomorrow is class day......i am looking forward to that, too.

Stay tuned to see how it all works out.

2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Good luck with whatever you do, but don't push it too far! You know I just had to say that :) It's the nurse in me! Have a good day no matter.
Luv ya!!

Borderline Quilter said...

Sound like you are back to your old self.....just be careful Shirley"

Search This Blog