Friday, May 18, 2012

World's Tiniest Jigsaw Puzzle

When i went to the last book sale with my sis....i saw this tin box....and snatched it up. the world's smallest jigsaw puzzle. and you know i love jigsaw puzzles. it has 1000 pieces and is 12x18" finished.


It is so small....i worked it on my chopping board. i could sit in my recliner with the board on my lap and puzzle. wonderful!!


The pieces were kind of hard to pick up with my fat fingers. each piece was 1/2" square. but it worked just like a regular puzzle and was much fun. i got several evenings entertainment out of this. isn't it just the cutest thing?


I wish i could find more of these. i like the unusual in puzzles.

My sis plays games from Big Fish Games and the other day she got a jigsaw puzzle game. i downloaded it and played last night...or this morning...till 1am.  it is lots of fun. there are a couple dozen puzzles ranging from 30 pieces to 1000. you can change the options to get more or less pieces in the puzzle and even change the shape of the pieces. it is very cool.  i might be addicted to that for a bit.

But right now i have to go finish the quilt on the frame .... and puzzle...

Later

No comments:

Search This Blog