Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Mexican Hat Dance

This is a quilt done for a lady in California.....she brought me 4 tops and told me i could play....do whatever. and she wasn't in a hurry. isn't that a nice change?

Here is the first one....design is called Mexican Hat Dance.


I really like scrappy quilts so this was right up my alley.


Love that wonky star in the middle


I quilted it with a fancy Quiltazoid board.


When she got it back she called me all the way from California to tell me she loved it. that is what i like to hear. i traded the quilting on this one for some woven table runners that she had made. she brought them to show and i fell in love with them. so we are both happy.

Have her next one on the frame now but it is slow going....so will show that a bit

Later

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

That is a really cool quilt block and a vey pretty quilt. Bartering is so much fun!

Search This Blog