Thursday, October 11, 2012

More things in jars

The embroidery machine has been humming....sometimes when i should have been quilting....ssshh!  don't tell..ok?

I have a couple more bugs done

The worm


The bee...that feisty fellow is trying to tip the jar and get out. LOL


And because I couldn't stand to wait till the bugs are done to start the candy in jars....i have done a couple candy, too.

On the candy canes I forgot not to embroider the holes in the jar...dang it.


 And the licorice sticks. i wish they would have printed this closer together...packed....instead of the black background showing...but it is what it is.  still cute.


I have been changing the size of the jars to make the quilt more interesting.

Still have some bugs to do and lots of candy. then we start the veggies in the canning jars.  a whole new obsession. hahahahahahahaha

Looking for me?...i'll be at the embroidery machine...till...

Later

No comments:

Search This Blog