Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Is this progress???

This morning i decided to count. i don't know why i do this to myself....but sometimes you just have to KNOW. you know??  LOL

In the studio as of right now there are....

50 tops in the to-be-quilted cabinet. 11 of those tops are still from Aunt Sophie.

98 UFO projects. in various stages of done-ness.  some not even started....some close to completion. and everywhere in between.

I have put together an incredible amount of tops this year so far....so i feel i AM making progress. but by the time all those UFOs get into the to be quilted piles .... i'm not sure how i'll handle that. but the good thing is that most of them will be pantos or quick all overs.

Plus i'll be using fabric stash to piece backs for them. and use up a lot of thread stash.

There has to be a bright spot in there somewhere ... right? 

Think of all the quilts that will be for sale. hahahahahaha

I better get to piecing .... so i can get to quilting. daylight savings time gives me more hours in my day ... right?

My new motto ....   Do it all today .... because you don't know if there will be a ....

tomorrow

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

Not to mention a whole house that you are completely rebuilding!

shirley said...

yes, Vicki, that's just another side of my life. LOL going tomorrow to buy drywall for ceilings.

Search This Blog