Sunday, September 3, 2017

UFO #8 for August

Well, August was a bust as far as doing the UFO that was #8.... i decided i didn't like it and trashed it.
These alphabet blocks were #8....i had half of them finished...and then realized i had constructed them wrong. i couldn't finish them once i knew they were wrong...so i cut out the letters for another project another day and put the background fabric back on the shelf.


But, it's not like i didn't accomplish anything in August...in fact, it was my most productive month in quite some time. my son decided to do a flea market with his metal art and wanted me to go with him, so i quilted up a couple dozen table runners, place mats, and small wall hangings to sell.

It was also a push to quilt up a lot of quilts to take. some of the things quilted in August were...

Applique Baltimore Album


Burlap Halloween


Dinosaurs


Happy Halloween


I Spy Flannel


Jungle Animals


Let's Count


Patchwork Bunny


Spring Things


We both did very well at the flea market and will go back again this month....in 2 weeks....so, it is a push to quilt up some new things to take.

At least my #4 for this month will be easy....the top is all together, i just need to quilt it.


2 comments:

Kate said...

Deciding that a UFO just isn't going to work is still progress. Congrats on all the quilting last month. Good luck with your September UFO.

Northern Deb said...

I might just do as you've done and trash the UFOs that aren't working...or donate👍 I have a couple that just aren't working as planned. And I have one that I no longer like...time to give it up😬

Search This Blog