Friday, December 15, 2017

Critters Alphabet

I got this funky alphabet pattern in my inheritance from my friend, Sharon.


I used her patterns to cut out the letters and the animals....and then made it my own. haha


The part that takes the longest is cutting out all those parts. They are all fused on. I will sew them down when I quilt it.

Alligator
Bear
Camel
Frog
Goat...i love that one
Horse


Duck
Elephant
Iguana
Jaguar


Kangaroo
Lizard
Monkey
Penguin
Quail
Rhino


Nunbat....no idea what that is....looks like a large rat.
Otter
Salmon
Turtle


Unicorn
Vulture


Whale....it took up more than one block
Xerous....African Ground Squirrel....maybe that is the Latin name
Yak
Zebra


And some stars, a snake and a circle thingy (what do you call those) for the bottom row.

I rather liked doing this. I'll have to add some contrast in the quilting for a few blocks. It was fun deciding how to set the animal with their letter.

No comments:

Search This Blog