Sunday, April 29, 2018

Molly Mine is at it again

The embroidery site of Molly Mine is one of my favorites. She does mainly crazy quilt things. I have several of her sets.

Right now she is working on animals....crazy quilt animals.   I don't know how many there will be but i have gotten the first 11.

The first one i did was the elephant. it is 5x7.  I am putting them on a cream colored muslin


I pretty much used her color scheme.


I like most all of her stuff, so it is no surprise that i am love with her animals. she has them in many sizes.


I also have the fox, giraffe, hen, llama, owl, pig, rooster, seahorse, stork and whale. I can't spend all my time on the embroidery machine, although i wouldn't mind that, so they will get done slowly. and by the time i am done with this batch, she will have more.

No comments:

Search This Blog