Sunday, June 3, 2018

Country Journal

Finally, i have finished piecing and fusing the roosters. I've been working on it for months...there are lots of little pieces. I got the pattern from my friend, Sharon. It was a BOM.


This vine around the middle rooster had 336 little pieces. i don't think i shall ever forget that. haha   the blue flowers were actually 5 individual pieces but i cheated and made it one piece. those vines were like a puzzle


And the berry vine across the top was almost as bad as the center vine.


I had to go shopping for rooster fabrics....that was fun


The chickens and roosters fabric was a challenge to find.

 
The pieced background used up some stash



These two seem to be talking to each other.


I am happy that part is finished. it will have to wait a while to be quilted.

No comments:

Search This Blog