Saturday, June 30, 2018

JUNE UFO Challenge #6

Judy's UFO Challenge for June took me till the very last day to finish.....but I got them all finished.

My quilt #6 was Merry Mayhem Mystery Quilt #136....and it is done. this was from a few years ago.


I also quilted up the blue squares quilt .... there are 20 crazy quilt machine embroidered blocks scattered throughout. it will go in my room at my sister's.


I also managed to quilt up 3 doll quilts for Amy at A Doll Like Me.

My piecing UFO #6 project was red strip blocks. this is the one that just got finished on the last day. but not only were all the blocks finished, it was pieced into a top, too.


Piecing always goes quicker than quilting. I finished fusing and piecing and got the Country Journal of Roosters together.


This is Cowboy Christmas. the blocks are machine embroidered....and it became a top.


Dinosaur Games became a top. this one had issues....my not paying attention got the wrong creatures in the wrong blocks.....but i finangled it a bit and got it together. it is fused.


This month was all about the fusing. this Laurel Burch top is fused, too. her patterns are printed on both sides of the paper, so that was a challenge to figure out.


The embroidery challenge this month was to finish up my crazy quilt animals. I have now done all that i have. there are 2 new patterns up, but i haven't gotten them yet. she has a peacock and a dog now. i'll wait for a couple more to appear.









I think I did pretty good for June since it was a crazy month. My dh went into the hospital on the 6th and was in there for 9 days, so that pretty much took care of the first part of the month.

I am looking forward to July and hope I can accomplish a lot.....in between mowing grass. ....that is my job these days.

Hope your month went well.



1 comment:

Katie said...

What a lot of wonderful finishes and if you got all that done minus 9 days, holy cow! I hope your hubby is doing better and you have an easier July.

Search This Blog