Saturday, August 10, 2019

Offset Diamonds

A couple of months ago, I was cruising Pinterest .... looking at quilts. and I found this lovely..  I decided to make mine with selvages, since I have  plenty of them. I started piecing June 26, 2019. I didn't work on it every day, but made a few blocks here and there. Last week I decided to finish it up.


I cut my blocks to 8"...it is a square quilt and is about 70" square. I think it is very cool. If I can remember, I'll put a blue binding on it after quilting, as the original shows.


The blue blocks went the quickest since there were only a few of them.


I worked row by row and got it finished last night.


I was wondering if I would run out of white selvages, but I made it ok.


I like the simplicity of it and that the blue is offset from the center. Now it has to marinade in the to-be-quilted cabinet.....if it will fit. It's pretty crowded in there. haha

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

That turned out great!

Search This Blog