Wednesday, July 1, 2020

June Color Challenge Report

I almost forgot about this. I had a lot happening in June.

The white challenge piecing....

Color Go Round


Old Glory


White Madness



White Madness II


Yesterday's Toy Store


I also pieced....

Rectangular Log Cabin


Square in a square Halloween


And I quilted....

Orange Madness


Patriotic ABC


Scrabble Board


I embroidered some monkey blocks...but didn't take pics. (oops) 

And I embroidered 4 Crazy Quilt baby blocks in Set 2.

That was my month.  Now I am working on purple selvage blocks for July.  I don't have much purple at all and am almost done with the selvages already.  but, i have lots of purple strips and bits and scrap pieces, so I'll be busy for a couple weeks.

Hope your month of June was productive





No comments:

Search This Blog