Saturday, July 18, 2020

Old World Fantasy

This top was a mystery quilt from the Quilted Twins.....the twin who lives in Poland. It started in April, 2020, for 6 weeks. I did the lap size. It is 56" square.


Block 1


Block 2


The border


There were a lot of bias edges, so there is going to be some stretching and straightening out during quilting.

I kept up with the clues every week and pieced all the parts. When the final instructions came to put it together, I just put it in the box and put it away. I finally got it out to put it together. Oh my, the instructions were useless. I went by the pictures.

I did need to make a few more pieces at one point. I don't know if it was her mistake or mine....I didn't look. But at least it is now together. Glad I didn't go for queen size. haha

No comments:

Search This Blog