Thursday, June 17, 2010

The rest of the Quiltazoid practice piece

I finally finished quilting the rest of my Quiltazoid practice piece. did different things in each border









and different spiros in each corner.









some sashing advertisements. LOL








and here's the back.




i'm going to hang it in my studio. it is not all perfect and i learned a few things but i really like this piece.

I am off to my sisters tomorrow....we have a busy weekend planned. friday is thrift stores...furniture for the house for her and a jar/crock for me to do some parfait dyeing in. saturday is a huge booksale and then off to the house for the wood cutting...which i'll be bringing home for the woodshed. then sunday back to the house for some demolition in the upstairs kitchen. ... more cabinet and sink goodies for me to bring home for the barn.  i'll be back on monday....see you then.

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

That's a darned nice practice quilt!

Dara aka MaxineQuilts said...

Shirley, have you sent a link to this blog to Linda & Adam??? They would LOVE to see what you have done!! I wish you lived closer so you could give me some help..I haven't used my QZ a 100th as much as you already have!! LOL

Search This Blog