Wednesday, June 2, 2010

my Ah Ha! moment

I had an Ah Ha! moment....ok, it only took me 4 years to get that moment. for years i have been pinned my tops on the leaders of my longarm.

like so...


For years i have been stuck in the abdomen with these pins....sometimes to the tune of bandaids....occasionally it's been a 2 band aid day.   i won't show you a pic of that. LOL


Finally, finally, my brain kicked in and told my fingers how to fix the problem....

like so...



For pete's sake....all i had to do was poke the END of the pin back under. no more poking with pins...no more bandaids..band aid stock will plummet.

Why does it take me so long for my Ah Ha! moments.







3 comments:

vivian said...

You can also put blue painter's tape over the pins!

fiberobsession said...

Well, duh! Sometimes I think Got forgot to activate my brain once it was inserted. Thanks for the idea.

sunporchquilts said...

oh Shirley - I have holes in so many shirts, nevermind me! I will try to do this on the next quilt (boy its hard to change once you've got used to something)

Kelley

Search This Blog