Thursday, November 24, 2011

November Monochromatic Challenge

Yay...i DID get my November monochromatic challenge finished in time. i was worried there for a while. just got the binding on it last night. This month was black and white and one color. i chose yellow. most of the fabrics are from the Mellow Yellow collection. it's an eye opener.


It's about 86" x 92"....good for the couch. i cut out the flower designs with my AccuQuilt and fused them on.



I've had these fabrics for a little bit...so this was the perfect quilt for them.


I love the striped binding. It got quilted with yellow thread...top and back...with a panto. nothing much was going to show anyway.


The backing is fabric i had on a bolt that seemed a good fit. it is black and white and gray.





Now i'm going to see if i can squeeze in my other November challenge in the few days i have left in this month. first i have to do a quilt for my sister. wish me luck.

Later

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Ooooh, I like this quilt a lot!

cheryl from MO said...

I love this, what a neat way to use a favorite color. cw

Rabid Quilter from California said...

Great quilt! I just love black white and yellow. Good job!

Search This Blog