Monday, March 12, 2012

Who NOT to do business with

I do a lot of online shopping for trims and ribbons and buttons and such for crazy quilting.

I ordered 8 items from www.Ribbonsmyth.com  on 2/22/12.

About 2/27 i received an email from them that stated....item shipped.    good

On 3/7...14 days later....no package...i sent an email asking for order status.

3/7 i receive another email that says.....item shipped.

3/8 i send another email .... what exactly does that mean...shipped today?...shipped 10 days ago?... it's been over 2 weeks and i need to know if items are lost in the mails somewhere.

I never received an answer to my second email....my thoughts are that her response should have been along the lines of..."in checking my records i find that your package was mailed on (date) by the usps."  it is only common courtesy and good customer service.

Today i received my package.....19 days after ordering. not acceptable. it didn't come from overseas....it came from pennsylvania.

The package shows that it was mailed march 8.....exactly after my 2nd email asking for status.  not acceptable. what if i hadn't asked? would i have my package today?...i think not.  would i have ever gotten my package?....who knows

Is this good cutomer service.....no
Is this the proper way to treat customers....no
Will i be shopping with her again....definitely no

And it's not like i spent $100....only $18....but the price doesn't matter. when you shop online you expect your order to be handled promptly and your emails to be answered promptly and with sufficient information to appease the customer.  that didn't happen here at all.

It's a shame she made me a dis-satisfied customer....there were lovely items in her shop and i probably would have gone back again. but not now. in my package she even put a coupon for 10% off an order of over $25...hahahahahahaha

So... www.ribbonsmyth.com     you are on my DO NOT SHOP list.  might as well take me off your email list....i'll be deleting those.

Later

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

That is really too bad. Customer service is really easy: communicate quickly and don't expect the customer to remedy your errors.

Search This Blog