Saturday, April 21, 2012

Working...working....

I have been absent a bit....but i have been working. a little of this and a little of that.

I have more Dear Jane blocks done. i just finished row J this morning. have 3 more blocks to do on row K...and then 2 1/2 borders.


Working on my June crazy quilt block for the CQJP. hard to get a pic of white. i still have more to add.


And making 16" patchwork blocks for a friends quilt. 122  2" square each. ugh!!  but it is working....very slowly.


And my candy paper project is coming along. i now have 8 blocks done.


Just got the borders on a selvage quilt. black and white selvages surrounding a middle square with red and pink flowers. this was ongoing for several months. now ready to quilt...someday.


Here's a closer look...somewhat fuzzy looks like.


I ran out of the middle fabric and needed a few more blocks...so i embroidered on 5 plain middles with pink variegated thread. necessity being the mother of invention and all that....LOL


And this is what is on the frame now. it is mine and it is large. i am changing colors and playing so it is taking a while. it is my UFO for this month's challenge so really hope it gets done in time.


I'm leaving town on Tuesday and will be gone most of the month. i need to get my rear in gear..

Later

No comments:

Search This Blog