Wednesday, September 12, 2012

#11 UFO Challenge for September

The stars are aligned correctly and my mojo is working....thus, the UFO #11 for September is finished well ahead of time. and it would have been done last week but i had to make a trip to help my sister tear down her garage and install some windows at the Duck. but, hey, i'm still done early.

This one is kind of small but that is all the rooster fabric i had. it's a square in a square in a square block.


That pinkish rooster fabric does not photograph well.



I like the chicken wire sashing....that was used for the binding, also.




The last bits of fabric were incorporated into the backing. Roosters now all gone and another monthly challenge finished. 


Three more months to go for this year's challenge. i have managed to make the deadline for each month so far. I think i can keep it up for the rest of the year.

Am starting to work on those other 77 UFO projects that i have in the studio. i might be buried for a while. catch you

Later

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

It's really cute! 77 UFOs would overwhelm me. I think I'd have to give some of them away. But you are making great progress!

Helen said...

Oh very cute! Gotta love those chickens!!!

77 UFOs!!! You've got me beat (at least to the beginning of this past year!) I had 25 UFOs then (have subtracted several - and added LOTS! (lost count!)

AnnieO said...

Successes are definitely things to celebrate! Love the chicken wire sashing. Congrats on getting your UFOs done by deadline--not sure I've done that more than a few times this year :)

Search This Blog