Tuesday, September 18, 2012

2 more tops for the to-be-quilted cabinet

Well, quilting is not being done much....but i am piecing things. in the last day or so i finished piecing My Tweets...finally...only took me about a year to do it. but is is all hand applique with wool felt....so it took a bit. but i have big quilting plans for it.



This is my second hand applique project to be finished for this year. i have started a third....the Santas from the Piecemakers calendar quilts. and i have another one cut out of animals....we'll see how far i get on those 2 for the rest of this year. I also have a few more that i would like to do. i am enjoying the hand applique...who knew. for years i resisted it.

I also finished all the half blue/half green selvage blocks and got those all pieced together. and i would love to show you a picture of it...but Blogger is having a problem today so i guess not. it took 6 tries to get the pic of My Tweets on here. the selvage blocks are 10"...pieced diagonally...one side blue, one side green.

And i also finished all my crazy quilt blocks for the years challenge online. I have 108 blocks but won't use them all for 1 quilt. got to figure out which ones and piece those together. perhaps in the next couple days.

So, 2 more tops in the to-be-quilted cabinet. when will they be quilted you ask?

Later

No comments:

Search This Blog