Since i have to wait till i glue up more pieces to install for the porch graffiti, i decided to move on to the office.
Last time i was down there....when i forgot to take a photo...i painted 2 walls. sort of an orangy. i had almost a gallon of white and mixed in a pint of orange that i had left over from the dining room walls. don't want to waste paint. haha
First i put up some window trim.....using wooden rulers that i had saved for years. and using wooden yardstick for a divider line....sort of like a chair rail.
So far, i have 10 board games that i glued the pieces on them and attached them to the walls. i am graffiti-ing these 2 painted walls in this room.....about the top 2/3rds of them anyway.
This is the south facing outside wall.
And this is an inside wall that has the bathroom on the other side of it.... or it will be a bathroom some day. haha
Then i used my stash of blocks and letters and numbers to fill in the background. I had two large boxes of blocks and letters and numbers and it only filled about 1/10 of my space. i still have a few left to use....but i will need LOTS more. haha
My sister thinks these Disney blocks are vintage...i just think they are cute. haha
Had i paid more attention when i glued up these letters....i could have had DUCK in the second row.
Once i got the games on the wall, i had to stay an extra day to work on the background pieces. my hand hurt bad when i was finished.....i used glue in a caulk gun and pulling that handle for each and every one of those little pieces really hurt after a while.
When i go down next time i am getting the paint for the rest of the room.....i'm thinking a dark green....maybe an olive or something like that. i have lots of stuff to hang on the other walls.