Saturday, July 27, 2019

Alphabet blocks

I am almost finished with the embroidery brown and white alphabet blocks. Have done through V and waiting for the rest of the alphabet to be released.


While these are being embroidered, I've been cutting 4.5" squares from scrubs fabrics for an I Spy quilt...and got to thinking that I could use some of the pieces for alphabet blocks, too.

So, I started those and got through E today. They go a lot faster when you don't put the designs on the seams. I am using blue flannel for the backgrounds and different bright colored thread for the outside stitches.




A combination alphabet and I Spy quilt. wonder how many alphabet quilts I have made over the years.....dozens, I'm sure.

But, when an idea strikes you, you have to go with it. haha

No comments:

Search This Blog